moody-templates alpha is now available on GitHub.
- Added Polish translation.
- Added French translation.
- Improved resilience of unit tests.
- Improved scaleability of Version.object.get_deleted() method.
- Improved scaleability of createinitialrevisions command.
- Removed post_syncdb hook.
- Added new createinitialrevisions management command.
- Fixed DoesNotExistError with OneToOneFields and follow.
This release is compatible with Django 1.2.1.
- Django 1.2.1 admin compatibility.
This release is compatible with Django 1.1.1.
- The django syncdb command will now automatically populate any version-controlled models with an initial revision.
- Reversion now works with SQLite for tables over 999 rows.
- Added Hebrew translation.
This release is compatible with Django 1.1.
- Django 1.1 admin compatibility
This release is compatible with Django 1.0.4.
- Doc tests.
- German translation update.
- Better compatibility with the Django trunk.
- The ability to specify a serialization format used by the ReversionAdmin class when models are auto-registered.
- Reduction in the number of database queries performed by the Reversion admin interface.
This release is compatible with Django 1.0.2.
- German and Italian translations.
- Helper functions for generating diffs.
- Improved handling of one-to-many relationships in the admin