- Added in simplified low level API methods, and deprecated old low level API methods.
- Added in support for multiple revision managers running in the same project.
- Added in significant speedups for models with integer primary keys.
- Added in cleanup improvements to patch generation helpers.
- Minor bug fixes
A beta release of django-watson is now available on GitHub. It should be considered relatively robuts, but some APIs may still be subject to change.
moody-templates 0.9 is now available on GitHub and PyPi.
- Added in a version flag for add / change / delete annotations.
- Added experimental deleterevisions management command.
- Added a --comment option to createinitialrevisions management command.
- Django 1.3 compatibility.
- Improved resilience of revert() to database integrity errors.
- Added in Czech translation.
- Added ability to only save revisions if there is no change.
- Fixed long-running bug with file fields in inline related admin models.
- Easier debugging for createinitialrevisions command.
- Improved compatibility with Oracle database backend.
- Fixed error in MySQL tests.
- Greatly improved performance of get_deleted() Version manager method.
- Fixed an edge-case UnicodeError.